Primary & Short-Term Care
- Established in 1993
- Over 200 full time Primary Care Providers (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants)
- Physician-led model with 70 % Physician Providers
- Serves over 50,000 unique patients annually
- Largest physician house call practice in the U.S.
- Leader in government shared savings programs
- Experience with clinically integrated networks, population health management, and value-based initiatives
- Fully implemented compliance, quality management and infection control programs
- Patient specific proprietary clinical protocol software for chronic care management
- Member of the American Academy of Home Care Medicine (AAHCM)
Our Primary Care Providers treat elderly and other adults who have complex health issues. Our services are provided in the safety, privacy and comfort of the patient's home. We are able to ease the burden of those having difficulty getting out to the doctor, as well as helping their families and caregivers.
VPA's physician led model establishes close relationships with patients and a deep understanding of their social and clinical needs.
Our services deliver solutions to meet individual patient goals. We provide comprehensive and compassionate evidence-based care incorporating best in class processes, standards, and technology for the patients and care partners that we serve.